About the Funabashi Premium Voucher
Funabashi City will undertake the issuing and sales of the Funabashi Premium Voucher to:
- Alleviate the impact of consumption tax and local consumption tax hikes on residents exempt from resident tax and households with children.
- Call attention to and support consumption activities within the city.
|Price:||A booklet worth 5,000 JPY (ten 500 JPY vouchers) which can be used for shopping can be purchased for 4,000 JPY. Up to 5 booklets are available for purchase per person.|
|Who can purchase the Funabashi Premium Voucher:||①Residents exempt from resident tax (excludes spouses, dependents, and persons on welfare, etc., in the same household)
②Households with small children (head of households with children born between April 2, 2016 and September 30, 2019) (A booklet may be purchased for each member of the household)
*Persons fulfilling both 1) and 2) may combine purchase rights.
How to Purchase and Use the Funabashi Premium Voucher
How to Purchase Vouchers with the Purchase Ticket
|Sales Period:||October 1, 2019 (Tue) – March 3, 2020 (Tue) *Dates may vary by store.|
|Price:||4,000 JPY per booklet, may purchase up to 5 booklets per purchase ticket.|
|What is Included:||A booklet worth 5,000 JPY (ten 500 JPY vouchers)|
|Please Bring:||Purchase Ticket and identification document (drivers license, health insurance card, etc.)|
|Where to Purchase Tickets:||To be announced.|
Shopping with the Funabashi Premium Voucher
Where vouchers can be used (Accepting Stores)
|Accepting Stores||Shopping districts, supermarkets, shopping centers, and mass retailers in Funabashi City (including some stores outside of the city)|
|Usable Period||October 1, 2019 (Tue) – March 31, 2020 (Tue)|
Cautions and restrictions on the use of the Funabashi Premium Voucher
- Funabashi Premium Vouchers may only be used at accepting stores.
- Funabashi Premium Vouchers may not be used as payment for taxes and other public charges (such as national tax, local tax, and fees), investments, and debt, or to purchase items with high cashability such as stocks and bonds, vouchers, beer coupons, book tokens, postage stamps, revenue stamps, and prepaid cards, etc., or to purchase cigarettes.
- Funabashi Premium Vouchers may not be exchanged for cash, deposited to financial institutions, or used to purchase or be exchanged for other vouchers.
- Funabashi Premium Vouchers may not be used past the usable period stated on the voucher.
- No change will be given when using Funabashi Premium Vouchers.
- Funabashi City will not be responsible for any instance of theft, loss, or destruction of Funabashi Premium Vouchers (vouchers may not be reissued).